Thursday, May 28, 2009

In Memory - Scarborough Ontario

Scarborough? Been there once to visit my cousin sister some 20 years ago.

It was not really a pleasant trip in my memory, though it was great to meet my cousin whom I have not met for 10 years. And since the occasion, it has been 20+ years now that we have not been meeting, again. This is life... I guess.

I traveled from Toronto (Dundas to be exact) on TTC subway and connecting bus. Got down at a bus stop and then walked some 20+ minutes in the cold with snow flurry, I finally found the house. Ring the bell, she answered the door and welcomed me in.

After few hours of chatting, we bid farewell in the evening. Traversing my path to the bus stop, I waited for nearly 30 minutes in the freezing cold weather before a bus arrived.



Photos: TTC bus picking up passenger, subway station signage, and streetcars.

No comments:

Post a Comment